Gartner IT Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
About Gartner IT:
Join a world-class team of skilled engineers who build creative digital solutions to support our colleagues and clients. We make a broad organizational impact by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions that power Gartner. Gartner IT values its culture of nonstop innovation, an outcome-driven approach to success, and the notion that great ideas can come from anyone on the team.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Profile: Technical Support Specialist (L1 Support)
Work Location: Gurgaon / Chennai
Job Type: Technology
Experience Required: Freshers
About this role:
Gartner is looking for a Technical Support Associate who can provide 1st level support for technology involving the Gartner Event’s business. The candidate will be responsible for Incident management, Problem management, Production Support triage, handoffs to 2nd level support teams as well as reporting on open issues and incident trends. Areas to be supported include Events Attendee Web Applications, Vendor applications, Mobile applications, Event Kiosks and integration with back office applications. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work closely with business partners as well as 2nd level support teams. Not necessarily a developer, but willing and able to develop the technical skills necessary to resolve issues at the 1st level whenever possible. Willingness to travel 30% of the time is necessary.
What you’ll do:
- Addresses and resolves basic and complex incidents and requests; captures quality data and communicates that data to the rest of the team. Completes follow-up and follow-through on all tickets.
- Manages all incidents and requests to ensure that work is completed and/or handed off properly to the application development team.
- Develops technical skills necessary to resolve as many incidents at the 1stlevel as possible.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures.
- Identifies, evaluates, promotes, and implements support best practices.
- Grows deeper knowledge of current corporate products, increasing ability to resolve tickets on first contact.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Bachelors of Science/ Technology
- Good communicator, able to clearly and correctly express complex technical concepts in English, both verbally and in writing to support a Global organization.
- Experience with standard Microsoft products and platforms.
- Good problem solving skills
Impact of Role: Expected Results:
- Provides good assistance to all Gartner associates, within defined SLA’s
- Internal client satisfaction feedback is consistently good – high
- All tickets/request/calls/chats are correctly logged, assigned, communicated, and updated with relevant information and escalated as necessary within SLA’s and to Gartner standards
- All Outages are logged, dealt with, escalated and communicated appropriately and in a timely manor
- Accurate technical knowledgebase, documentation, policies, and processes are maintained to a high level
Apply Before the link Expires for Gartner IT Freshers Recruitment Hiring.