Gartner Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Associate Details;
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Gartner
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/ME/MTech
What you’ll do for Gartner Off Campus Freshers Hiring
• Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
• You will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
• You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
• You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization.
You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies.
Who you are for Gartner Off Campus Freshers Hiring
• Earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
• Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for influencing and empowering others
• A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
• India work authorization required
What you’ll need for Gartner Off Campus Freshers Hiring
• Recent college graduate with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
• Project experience with web application technologies:
• Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
• Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
• Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
• Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
• Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques a plus
• Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Gartner Off Campus Freshers Hiring.