Gartner Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Company Name: Gartner
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Title: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
About the role
Talent Neuron is the world’s leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. The Talent Neuron Data Harvesting team is feeding all Talent Neuron products that provides strategic insights to our clients to support strategic decisions.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. This is a hands-on role where your programming skills will be highly utilized and where you will be able to showcase your ability to resolve complex problems while working on time-boxed, multiple concurrent development projects.
What you will do:
- Work in fast paced agile environment
- Create scripts for given source to crawl/harvest
- Work in Maintenance of scripts on daily basis
- Work on various internal tool to monitor and fix issues
- Peer technical review including design, code review and testing
What you will need:
- Successfully completed an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Exposure to Web scrapping is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Experience with creation and deployment tools (ie: Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc.).
- Exposure with Java or Python is a plus
- Exposure with relational DB knowledge (SQL) is a plus
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities.
Apply Before the link Expires for Gartner Off Campus Freshers Hiring