Gartner Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Gartner Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring For Associate Software Engineer Position- Apply Today
About Company: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission critical priorities.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 14,000 enterprises in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Company Name: Gartner
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Frehsers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Gartner IT:
Join a world-class team of skilled engineers who build creative digital solutions to support our colleagues and clients. We make a broad organizational impact by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions that power Gartner. Gartner IT values its culture of nonstop innovation, an outcome-driven approach to success, and the notion that great ideas can come from anyone on the team.
About the role
Talent Neuron is the world’s leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. The Talent Neuron Data Harvesting team is feeding all Talent Neuron products that provides strategic insights to our clients to support strategic decisions. We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. Gartner is looking for a well-rounded and motivated Associate Software Engineer to join its data harvesting team which is responsible for harvesting data over the internet to support Product team.
What you will do
- Work in fast paced agile environment
- Create scripts for given source to harvest
- Work in Maintenance of scripts on daily basis
- Work on various internal tool to monitor and fix issues
- Peer technical review including design, code review and testing
What you will need
- Successfully completed an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Relational DB experience (SQL)
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Experience with Python.
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Experience with creation and deployment tools (ie: Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Exposure to Web scrapping is a plus
Who you are
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Apply Before the linK Expires for Gartner Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022