GE Baker Hughes Looking To Hire Freshers Details:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Job Profile: Early Career Program: ASPIRE – Finance (India) 2023
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job ID: R69291
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
Join our Finance team
Our Early Career Program in Finance , is built to develop world-class leaders ready to take on tomorrow’s challenges. The program combines our renowned leadership development and diversity of thought with globally challenging experiences. Participants gain broad exposure to the challenges and opportunities facing Finance teams in the workplace today.
Take your career to the next level
Our Early Career Program in Finance, is built on the principles and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation. Our program provides 3-rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development. The program provides the opportunity to develop you into a future finance leader.
As part of this Early Careers program in Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Completing rotations and assignments in areas such as: commercial and supply-chain finance, financial planning and analysis, treasury and investor relations
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring
- Contributing significantly to business outcomes through delivery of your assignment projects
- Interacting with peers and networking with global Finance business leaders to gain exposure and obtain support for assignments
- Solving critical international business challenges through participation in cross-functional, mission-based teams
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- Be able to legally work in India, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent in your country)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Show strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and implement improvements
- Be part of a collaborative team that shows a continuous learning mindset, accountability and integrity
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, depending on your assignment rotation there maybe occasions where you will be able to work remotely
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Baker Hughes Looking To Hire Freshers.