GE Digital Hiring Freshers Details:
About The Company:
GE Digital provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial companies. We operate across four key industries, including power generation, manufacturing, oil & gas, and electric utilities & telecom. As part of GE, we are helping industry work better. Driven by people, process and proven technology, we are innovating with our customers to make the complex simple – at unparalleled speed and scale.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 9 LPA + 10% variable
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Shape the technology strategy and approach to securing GE’s assets in cloud and on-premise environments
– Implement security controls across the technology stack to meet security and compliance requirements for GE’s IaaS, Paas, and SaaS environments
– Apply hands-on approach to driving the development, improvement and enhancement of detection technologies in support of GE’s Digital transformation strategy.
– Provides high-quality cost-effective engineering support to key GE leadership teams to protect the companies brand.
– Works with cross-functional teams and cross-business teams to drive broad-reaching technology initiatives
– Promotes best practices, design patterns, standards through workshops, knowledge sharing, and code walk-throughs
– Builds automation around operations & software development processes (CI/CD)
– Provides mentorship, advice, and skill enhancement to junior team members.
– Participates in on-call afterhours support rotation to ensure that critical performance issues are resolved in a timely manner, in accordance with established customer expectations and SLAs.
– Have knowledge of Python & AWS
– Knowledge on Splunk tools
– Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to communicate in a team based setting
– Knowledge of recognized IT Security-related standards and technologies
– Online Assessment
– Multiple Virtual Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Digital Hiring Freshers.
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Link Step 2- Click here to Apply for GE Digital Hiring Freshers