GE HealthCare Freshers Recruitment As Intern Details:
Every day millions of people feel the impact of our intelligent devices, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE HealthCare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform.
Company Name: GE HealthCare
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description Summary
The Intern is responsible to support for GE Healthcare products qualification & certification. The Safety Lab primarily tests medical devices and systems per the requirements of IEC 60601-1 Medical Design Standards-3rd & 4th Edition, IEC particular and collateral Standards, CISPR, IEC 61000 Series etc. The EMI/EMC Lab tests medical devices & systems per the requirements of IEC 60601-1-2, Medical Design Standards-3rd & 4th Edition, IEC particular and collateral Standards.GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support Safety & EMI/EMC tests of Imaging (CT, MRI, PET, X-Ray, Mammo, C-Arm, Bone Densitometer) & Clinical care (Anesthesia & Respiratory Care, Ventilators, Incubators, Baby Warmers, Fetal Monitoring Systems, Bedside Monitors, Central Stations, ECG Machines) products.
- Understand Product Test Plans & EMI/EMC Test Plans.
- Perform Test Setups as per the standard requirements.
- Prepare test observation sheets & record the test results.
- Compile test results and complete Test Reports for submittal to Modality.
- Assure all equipment is operational and calibrations are current. Maintain operation of all automated equipment and test control software.
- Support in Certification (CTF) & accreditation (NABL) of the Lab’s.
- Stay current on relevant standards and assess laboratory impacts of changes and additions, simplify where possible.
- Currently enrolled in Master’s program related to Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Experience in Design & Development, Testing, Qualification, Certification of the Products with IEC or equivalent standards.
- Strong working knowledge of Safety & EMI/EMC regulations: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 Collateral and Particular.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems including IEC/ISO 17025, Lab Accreditation & Certification.
- Excellent team-player skills w/global mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of GEHC products
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineers from different disciplines and varying levels of experience.
- Strong people networking skills.
- Clear thinker, action oriented, high energy, self-starter.
- Strong working knowledge of English language (oral and written).
Apply Before the link Expires for GE HealthCare Freshers Recruitment As Intern.