GE Healthcare is hiring for the position of Engineer!
About Company: GE Healthcare is a subsidiary of American multinational conglomerate General Electric incorporated in New York and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Company Name: GE Healthcare
Job Profile: Edison Engineering Development Program
Timelines: 14 Feb’22 11:22 AM IST – 07 Mar’22 11:22 AM IST
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Contribute to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies
- Partner with teams from within the business unit to specific needs communicates about project approach and present outcomes
- Basic understanding of key business drivers, use this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and/or under guidance from the assignment manager.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality, and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness – Participate and contribute to relevant design reviews
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment – Demonstrate analytical/ problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with managers in setting realistic and challenging goals and executing against those goals -Propose new analyses, techniques, and methodologies with respect to specific areas of responsibility where applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply before the link Expires for GE Healthcare is hiring for the position of Engineer.