GE Healthcare Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. Our people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE HealthCare’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Program Name: Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description Summary
As a Software Intern you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be required to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Freshers can be considered for the role.