GE Power is hiring for the position of Performance Engineer!
About Company: GE Power is an American energy technology company, owned by General Electric. In 2018, General Electric power plants produced one-third of the world’s electricity
Job Profile: Performance Engineer
Company Name: GE Power India Limited
Work Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Start Date: 17 May 22, 12:00 AM IST
End Date: 07 Jun 22, 12:00 AM IST
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Be a part of Performance Engineering Team which is a cross-functional and diverse engineering Team centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the user’s needs
- Work on technically challenging and innovative jobs focused on Systems Engineering” and will be a part of complex Operability studies through Advanced Simulations, taking this to Next Gen”, considering present and future needs for Fossil India Engineering. This is focused on Analysis, Design, Electrical and Controls, Performance and Validation, Materials & Processes, Services and more
- Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance through complex New Product Introduction Programs and jobs, prepares members with the technical skills and values needed to achieve a successful technology career at GE Steam Power, Fossil India Business
- B.E/B.Tech (Chemical, Mechanical or similar)
- Passion for technology, Strong customer focus
- Strong Team skills with demonstrated and proactive responsive skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
- Strong research oriented and problem-solving skills, learning agility
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply