GE Power is hiring for the position of Software Engineer Specialist!
About General Electric:
General Electric (GE) is a conglomerate that carries a range of products and multiple services. The Company provides aircraft engines, power generation tools, and oil, gas production equipments, medical imaging, financing of equipments, and industrial products.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Company Name: General Electric
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Description: Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using the language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice on the software development life cycle.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply