GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022 | Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) – Gas Power (India – 2023) | Apply Now
About GE Gas Power
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Company Name: GE Power
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) – Gas Power (India – 2023)
Experience Required: 2023 or 2022 Batch
Job Description Summary for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest leaders and technical minds in the world.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Security, Global Supply Chain, Product Management, Commercial, Engineering, Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems, or relevant STEM majors with experience in Information Technology; or graduate of a software/IT accelerator program.
- An MBA in General or Dedicated Studies
- Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business.
- Must be flexible in and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment.
Desired Characteristics :
- Graduating on or before May 2023
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up-to-date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns, and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
- Ability to understand coding standards that meet and deliver desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the country as proposed in this requisition. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and/or drug screen (as applicable).
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022