GE Power Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
GE Power, part of GE Vernova, is a world energy leader that provides technology, solutions and services across the entire energy value chain from the point of generation to consumption. Powering more than a third of the world, it serves customers in more than 150 countries.
Official Website: www.jobs.gecareers.com
Job Profile: Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP)
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description Summary
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest leaders and technical minds in the world.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Security, Global Supply Chain, Product Management, Commercial, Engineering, Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen.
- An MBA in General or Dedicated Studies
- Minimum score of 7.0 CGPA with no active backlogs
- Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business.
- Must be flexible in and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment.
Desired Characteristics :
- Graduating on or before June 2024
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up-to-date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns, and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
- Ability to understand coding standards that meet and deliver desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the country as proposed in this requisition. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and/or drug screen (as applicable).
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Power Off Campus Drive.