GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: GE Renewable Energy is a division of General Electric headquartered in Paris, France focusing on production of energy from renewable sources. Its portfolio of products includes wind, hydroelectric and solar power generating solutions.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Hub Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: B.Tech/ M.Tech
Job Description Summary
The Hub Mechanical Design Engineer is a role in the Land Constrained Hub Subsystem engineering team. This role will be the primary owner of fabricated parts in the wind turbine hub.
- Own component design lifecycle of fabricated mechanical parts in the hub subsystem.
- Author technical specifications and produce detailed drawings of parts for manufacturing with the help of the product definition team. Support sourcing qualifications and supplier quality assessments.
- Interface with external suppliers and sourcing to develop component design cycles that meet wind turbine new product introduction delivery targets.
- Resolve field issues and provide technical support to product service engineers.
- Develop and drive tests to validate component capability and reliability.
- Guide continuous improvement on analytical tools relative to fabricated part capability and cost optimization.
- Communicate design details and technical recommendations to the technical leader.
- Assess field data to improve the operability and reliability of responsible parts.
- B. Tech/M. Tech (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Structural, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Strong technical background with a physics-based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Deep domain knowledge of structural design and analysis.
- knowledge of ANSYS or other finite element analysis tools.
- Fluency with technical drawing
- Experience with 3D-CAD tools such as UG.
- Experience in renewable energy or power generation technology.
- A proactive and open approach to learning and expanding role scope
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Freshers Hiring.