GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: GE Renewable Energy is a division of General Electric headquartered in Paris, France focusing on production of energy from renewable sources. Its portfolio of products includes wind, hydroelectric and solar power generating solutions.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Hub Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: B.Tech/ M.Tech
Job Description Summary
The Hub Mechanical Design Engineer is a role in the Land Constrained Hub Subsystem engineering team. This role will be the primary owner of fabricated parts in the wind turbine hub.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Own component design lifecycle of fabricated mechanical parts in the hub subsystem.
- Author technical specifications and produce detailed drawings of parts for manufacturing with the help of the product definition team. Support sourcing qualifications and supplier quality assessments.
- Interface with external suppliers and sourcing to develop component design cycles that meet wind turbine new product introduction delivery targets.
- Resolve field issues and provide technical support to product service engineers.
- Develop and drive tests to validate component capability and reliability.
- Guide continuous improvement on analytical tools relative to fabricated part capability and cost optimization.
- Communicate design details and technical recommendations to the technical leader.
- Assess field data to improve the operability and reliability of responsible parts.
- B. Tech/M. Tech (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Structural, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Strong technical background with a physics-based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Deep domain knowledge of structural design and analysis.
- knowledge of ANSYS or other finite element analysis tools.
- Fluency with technical drawing
- Experience with 3D-CAD tools such as UG.
- Experience in renewable energy or power generation technology.
- A proactive and open approach to learning and expanding role scope
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Freshers Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Freshers Hiring