GE Renewable Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
GE Renewable Energy is a manufacturing and services division of the American company General Electric. It is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, France and focuses on the production of energy systems that use renewable sources. Its products include wind, hydroelectric and solar power generating facilities.
Company Name: GE
Job Profile: Software Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location Hyderabad
- Interns will use their skills of programming, innovation and engineering and are encouraged to implement new ideas, develop tools and applications or improvise existing methods, tools , processes and features in the projects.
- The role requires the interns to get in contact with stakeholders, customers and colleagues in their day-to-day job which would require interpersonal, soft and presentation skills.
- Responsible to complete Assignments & Projects over the course of their project duration. It is an intern led, intern run project which can be seen as a self-contained project aimed at improving and refining aspects of their skill set.
- B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E Final year student from Computer Science /Power Systems /Instrumentation / Electronics/Communications and other related streams from reputed institutes (IIT/NIT/BITS/Other reputed institutes)
- Demonstrated academic excellence – consistent and strong academic credentials
- Passion for engineering with Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem Solving
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Java, Python, any scripting languages on Windows & Linux
- Knowledge of databases – relational & non-relational
- Good mathematical, analytical and logical abilities and their application to effective problem solving
- Generation of multiple alternative solutions towards problem solving, evaluating the pros and cons and justifying the best solution to be adapted
- Strong root causing, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- In depth understanding of desktop, web and cloud based application development and deployment,
- Awareness of Microservices architecture and tools
- Hands on experience with hypervisors, Virtual Machines, Containers, Dockers and related tools
- Experience with secure application development and cybersecurity tools and life cycle
- Expertise on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning frameworks & tools
- Hands on with equipment and tools such as secondary injection relay test kits, protocol analyzers and simulators, MATLAB, LabVIEW … etc
- Understanding and appreciation of testing philosophy & methodologies, test tools and test automation techniques and release quality requirements
- Quick Learner and can develop a micro and macro understanding of the scope of work through self learning and seeking out the right resources – virtual & people
- Clear & Concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability & rigor to clearly document and explain design, architecture, logic
- Understanding of Power System concepts is an added advantage
- A team player who can interact with all required stakeholders with ease.
- Prior experience (via internships, projects, trainings, certifications .. etc) in relevant areas of power systems & programming
- Volunteering experience on broader community activities / projects.
- Understanding of industrial automation tools such as PLC programming
- understanding of TCP/IP communication stack and related communication protocols
- Understanding of Industrial & Substation automation protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, IEC 60870, IEC 61850 .. etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Renewable Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring