GEA Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
GEA is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. Our portfolio includes machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally.
Official Website: www.gea.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Responsibilities / Tasks
Requirement for GEA Off Campus Freshers Hiring :
We are searching for a dependable graduate engineer trainee to join our team. The GET will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
Job Responsibilities for GEA Off Campus Freshers Hiring :
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Your Profile / Qualifications
Add on advantage Skills / Knowledge:
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / NX / Creo
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Apply Before the link Expires for GEA Off Campus Freshers Hiring