GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers Details:
About the company:
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio specializing in building efficient digital solutions for web and mobile. We leverage technology to drive innovations and have helped many industries revolutionize their processes. Being early adopters of many niche tech stacks, we have expertise in using cutting-edge technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular Vue, NodeJS, Python, and Svelte to name some.
Job Profile: Frontend Software Engineer
Company Name: GeekyAnts
Official Website: geekyants.com
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Fresher (2022 to 2023)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 12th Jul, 2023
Drive Date: Saturday, 15th Jul 2023
Drive Location: Online
- 2022 & 2023 batch BE/ BTech (CS/ IT/ ECE related branches) / MCA
- Good academic track record
- High pH Score
Frontend Software Engineer at GeekyAnts, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using popular web technologies. You will work closely with other engineers, clients and product teams to ensure the development and seamless integration of user-facing elements.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security.
- Collaborate with product design and backend teams to create a seamless and interactive user experience.
- Work with product management to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to provide technology and design options.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality codebase.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field. [2022 & 2023 batch]
- Fresh graduates are welcome. However, any previous internship experience related to software development, especially with frontend technologies, is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest trends in frontend development.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- The Agreement tenure will be for 18 months from the date of joining.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit to 18 months of tenure need to apply.
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the selected candidates will be administered the pH Test again in person at GeekyAnts’ office in Bangalore prior to joining
- Selection rounds will be schedule in bangalore office of geekyants and only candidates willing to come bangalore for selection process should apply for the job.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply