GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the company:
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio specializing in building efficient digital solutions for web and mobile. We leverage technology to drive innovations and have helped many industries revolutionize their processes. Being early adopters of many niche tech stacks, we have expertise in using cutting-edge technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular Vue, NodeJS, Python, and Svelte to name some.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Company Name: GeekyAnts
Official Website: geekyants.com
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000 – ₹ 6,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2022)
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 20th Apr, 2023
Drive Date: Sunday, 23rd Apr, 2023
Drive Location: Online
- 2022 batch BE/ BTech (CS/ IT/ ECE related branches) / MCA
- Good academic track record
- Good pH score
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as Software Developer Engineer In Test-1 (SDET-1). As an SDET-1, you will be responsible for developing and executing automated tests, writing test cases, and conducting manual testing for our software products. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, good logical skills, and a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Any prior testing course experience will be considered a plus.
- Design and develop automated test scripts using industry-standard tools and frameworks.
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to understand software requirements and design test cases.
- Conduct manual testing and identify and report issues/bugs.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases for various software applications.
- Analyze test results, identify root causes of defects, and provide solutions.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on code quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products.
- Any testing course experience will be considered a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, including manual and automated testing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify and report issues/bugs
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the selected candidates will be administered the pH Test again in person at GeekyAnts’ office in Bangalore prior to joining.
Apply Before the link Expires for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring