Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers Details:
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through
the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can
realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer
experiences at scale.
Job Profile: Genesys
Work Location: Chennai
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Job description: Genesys is pivotal for developing interaction processing system. This team is responsible for design and development of many features and micro services, needed for customer experience. Multi-Cloud developer responsibilities are: Design, prototype, develop and maintain both new as well as existing functionalities.
- Should be a graduate in ECE, CSE or IT stream of engineering
- Should have an experience of 0 – 1+ years in software industry.
- Should be willing to learn and explore new technologies quickly.
- Should be interested in Innovation, R&D & Coding
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing to perform as an individual contributor.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analysing the product requirements
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide inputs to the architecture of new modules and components.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features.
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features.
- Reproduce and fix defects.
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business.
Skills & Tools
- Good analytical, debugging and communication skills.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis
- Good understanding of networking concepts and hands on experience on socket programming.
- Knowledge about VoIP technologies (like SIP/RTP/RTCP) would be an added advantage.
- Well versed with multithreading concepts/programming & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling C++ or Java)
- Exposure to web-based applications would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with formal design processes would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS etc. and Microservices architecture.
Apply Before the link Expires for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers.