Genesys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com
Company Name: Genesys
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Hybrid
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
We are seeking engineering graduates with a proven academic records to join our R&D teams.
- Should be pursuing Engineering degree in IT, CSE & ECE from reputed Engineering Institutes (Eligibility : 2022 Graduates)
- Flair to learn new technologies and quickly showcase prototypes or working features in existing products would be required.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to). In doing this, look to describe what must be accomplished, how it must be done, and why.
- Develop and/or enhance existing product/features within estimated plans for development
- Implement and unit test developed features
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features
- Reproduce and fix defects
- Ability to do quick prototypes or proof of concepts
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Ability to work in a distributed team setup.
Skills & Expertize:
- Strong computer science fundamentals including but not limited to – Data structures, algorithms, operating systems and networking.
- Strong background in Java and related technologies.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies (one of AWS, GCP or Azure) is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of database concepts
- Knowledge about VoIP technologies (like SIP/RTP/RTCP) would be an added advantage.
- Web based applications development would be added advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Genesys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers .