Genesys Off Campus Hiring Details:
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
Company Name: Genesys
Job Title: Associate Software QA Engineer
Department & Team: Genesys Cloud, WEM
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Are you someone who likes to solve complicated problems using cutting edge technology? Are you interested in contributing to the quality and automated testing of microservices deployed in AWS Cloud? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the flexibility to grow your skillset? If so, this job might be for you.
What this role is:
You will design, develop, and execute testing strategies to validate and improve engineering efficiencies of features to enhance the Genesys Cloud Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) product suite. You will have the opportunity to use cloud technologies like Lambda, DynamoDB, as well as other AWS services in a very dynamic and agile environment.
The WEM product suite is comprised of a wide range of innovative AWS services around agent scheduling, forecasting, agent coaching, speech analytics, recording, reporting, and gamification.
What this role isn’t:
As an Associate Software Engineer in Test, you will be contributing to the day-to-day quality, maintenance, and monitoring of your team’s services. This role is not building simple tests or supporting single tenant services. We are developing shared testing frameworks to improve the quality and reliability for a complex multi-tenant cloud ecosystem. You will be contributing to these testing frameworks from design to the actual deployment and monitoring of your work in Genesys Cloud.
What you’ll bring to the table:
To be successful, you should be a strong problem solver that wants to make contributions to our team and product suite. You should be curious about cloud technology and expand your skillset. Being resourceful and detail-oriented will contribute to your success here at Genesys.
Some details about what you’ll do:
- Regular meetings with the team for open communication, idea sharing, supporting other team members, answering questions.
- Triage failed automated test executions and defects when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline.
- Coordinate bug hunts to gather user feedback for new features and identify defects.
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as well as to help your team members learn through constructive feedback.
- Look for areas of improvement, and useful test cases within the code, testing harnesses, and infrastructure.
- Identify acceptance criteria for projects and implement automated testing solutions to balance operational efficiency with sufficient test coverage.
- No previous experience or 1+ years of experience in automation testing (computer science or equivalent degrees, certifications, internship or other professional experience will be considered).
- Knowledge of the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support.
- Excellent critical thinking and reasoning; must effectively communicate with peers across development groups and business units.
- Ability to use version control systems such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Ability to use delivery pipeline automation and configuration tools such as Jenkins.
Apply Before the link Expires for Genesys Off Campus Hiring.