Genpact Off Campus 2022 Details:
Genpact Off Campus 2022 | Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Any Graduates
About Company: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Official Website: www.genpact.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee – Analytics
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Not Disclosed
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of MT, Contract Management
This role requires an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have good Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
Job Responsibilities for Genpact Off Campus 2022
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Contract management
• Provide functional and technical support Content & Catalogue Management
• Provide mentorship to suppliers on the structure and creation of their catalogue / buying channel content and support the supplier during their first creation/release through testing and into live release
• Handle and Lead Procurement approval of updates to existing catalogues according to agreed processes and procedures, raising/coordinating with the Category Manager by exception
• Deliver monthly dashboard reporting on catalogue and buying channel coverage, usage and RAGS
• Support Category Managers in root cause analysis of any issues with existing catalogues / channels that are impacting on operational efficiency or user satisfaction (note: suppliers handle technical issues on catalogues directly with Ariba)
• Maintain helpdesk scripts and standard operating procedures according to the latest catalogue management and enablement
• Support Category Managers and Business resources in assessing if/where new contracts with recurring spend align to a buying channel and where agreed handle the delivery (enablement/channel)
• Release communications to end-users and Category Managers informing them of new catalogues or buying channels
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications for Genpact Off Campus 2022
• B.Com or Post Graduate in SCM
• Significant experience in Catalogue Management & Content enablement
• Proven experience in P2P, Sourcing & Spend Analytics
• Functional understanding of catalogue Management /Contract Administration & Contract Compliance or functional knowledge of Global Sourcing / Supplier Chain Management & Spend Analytics
• Prepare clear and concise reports. (Excellent Excel skills)
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writings.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Built SOP’s on the process Activity
• Worked as a lean analyst and driven Lean Ideas within the team.
Apply before the link Expires for Genpact Off Campus 2022
Apply link- Click Here to Apply for Genpact Off Campus 2022