cWith a startup spirit and 115,000+curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We&rsquore harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Chatbot Operation Engineer – Corporate IT
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
- Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee -Chatbot Operation Engineer, Corporate IT
- In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams to drive People Function&rsquos digital transformation journey globally and will be focused on our Conversational Artificial Intelligence product (Chatbot).
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies and market trends pertaining to Chatbot and the overall industry to provide new upcoming use cases.
- Understanding of business requirements/queries and should be able to design, test and deploy the solution via the Chabot independently based on the driving factors such as user experience, user queries, IT critical processes / non-functional requirements and functional requirements.
- Develop detailed documentation.
- Design the overall Chatbot use case for different IT scenarios by leveraging capabilities of Bot Platforms to support IT in the best possible way.
Responsibilities. Experience in Chatbot Operations / Management
. Proven experience of Corpus/QnAs Creation with knowledge of Natural Language Understanding.
. Design the Chatbot Use cases pertaining to different IT functions of Genpact.
. Set up process, services, and tools around Chatbot Creation & Testing
. Be the point of contact for assigned functional teams to make sure their content is up-to date and relevant on the Chat Bot by analyzing reports and gathering feedback (primary and secondary)
. Analyze and understand business requirement/queries and design, test and deploy the solution via the Chabot, periodically collaborating with global teams (ServiceNow, Kore.ai)
. Identifying possible interventions or business needs that may be resolved via a digital intervention.
. Working on updating of the corpus of Database of answers for conversational AI chatbot
. Continuously reviewing and identifying areas of improvement for successful responses of chatbot
. Publishing reports on the various aspects of chatbot
Qualifications we seek in you!
. Hands on experience of ServiceNow, IBM Watson, Kore.ai platform including Regular Expressions, JSON, handling entities, intents, dialog, context variables etc.
. Hands on experience of any other bot platforms like Google Dialogflow, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Microsoft LUIS etc.
. Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies.
. Should have basic knowledge of AI, Chabot, other cognitive tools and market trend of AI
. Should be excellent in excel, PowerPoint and other office tools.
. Should have technical inclination to new technologies, especially AI.
. B.E/B.Tech. /MCA Degree.
. Customer-service-oriented with a problem-solving attitude
. Excellent written, verbal and communications skills
. Graduate preferred in IT stream
. Should be able to deliver on Tight timelines and Demonstrate success & achievement orientation.
. Should be excellent in coordination.
Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self-starter.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply