Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the Company
Since our founding in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has evolved into one of the top 40 largest private corporations in the U.S. and one of the country’s largest food retailers and distributors. With more than 37,000 Team Members and $9.7 billion in revenue, we are committed to investing in people, technology, and data to elevate our customer’s experience across multiple touchpoints. It helps us follow on our commitment to serving others and improving our communities.
Job Profile: Engineer Associate, Software
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 6 months – 1 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, writing and testing of application software from specifications for new and modified systems.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Experience Desired: Experience in documenting process and data flows; Good communication skills with the ability to interact with various personalities at all organizational levels
- Education Desired: Bachelors Degree
- Travel Required: None
- Assist in the analysis and development of modifications to existing software programs.
- Write and test new programs from specifications.
- Modify and test existing programs from specifications.
- Document new programs or modifications to existing programs according to departmental standards.
- Assist users in solving programs and answer systems-related questions.
- Take charge of the installation, configuration, testing and documentation of custom-developed and vendor-packaged applications.
- Provide minor development for enhancements and reporting.
- Possess or obtain familiarity with various coding languages and tools utilized within the team for support and development purposes.
Apply before the link Expires for Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring