GKN Aerospace Freshers Recruitment Details:
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 12 countries, we serve over 90% of the world”s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
Job Profile: Technical Admin
Company Name: GKN Aerospace
Work Location: Bengaluru East, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Technical Admin consultant will be responsible for supporting administrative activities towards Export Control and Quality function for a period of 6 months.
- Export control documentation and reporting
- Quality Management Systems documentation and reporting
- Follow up activities with External stakeholders (Govt, bodies etc)
- Documents mapping and administration
- Support in Compliance assessments
- Support in Internal and External Audits.
- Coordinating compliance needs within Management
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Years of experience 6 months-3 years working in an administration role in an Engineering organization
- Very good skills in MS excel MS word and Power point presentation. MS SharePoint is a plus
- Process level experience, analysis, and report creation
- Working knowledge with Government systems and its websites a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and working diverse stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and apply in work
- Be a good team player.
Apply Before the link Expires for GKN Aerospace Freshers Recruitment.