Glance Looking To Hire For SDE Details:
Glance – An InMobi Group Company
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer technology company that operates disruptive digital platforms including Glance, Roposo, and Nostra. Glance’s ’smart lock screen’ inspires consumers to make the most of every moment by surfacing relevant experiences without the need for searching and downloading apps. Glance Lock Screen is currently available on over 400 million smartphones worldwide. Roposo is a LIVE platform that is revolutionizing live experiences, through a unique, immersive, creator-led approach. Nostra is the largest gaming platform in India and Southeast Asia, offering gamers engaging ways to discover, play, watch, learn and compete.
Job Profile: SDE I – iOS
Company Name: Glance
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
What should you know about joining Glance?
- At Glance, we walk the talk – free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion! On joining, you’ll have opportunities to make an immediate impact on mission-critical projects, as you work with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
- Be rewarded for your autonomy even as you collaborate. Ideate, innovate, and inspire by leveraging bleeding-edge tech to disrupt consumer experiences.
- While you work, we’ll take care of nourishing your body, mind, and soul. This includes daily meals, gym, trainings, tech tools, and regular unwind sessions. Also, feel free to bring your kids – even the furry ones – to the office!
What do we expect from you?
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS – CS
- 1 to 3 years hands-on iOS development experience
- Experience writing Unit Tests.
- Extensive experience of building iOS native apps, with at least two submissions on iTunes.
- Extensive knowledge of iOS fundamentals, Swift, & Swift UI.
- Basics understanding of objective C.
- Good to have some cross platform knowledge like KMM.
- Core-Data & Basics of GCD and swift concurrency.
- Computer graphics and camera rendering for iOS & some metal basics.
- Excellent product and design sense.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate with other organizational units like product management, user experience, etc. to understand requirements carefully and execute.
- Ability to take ownership of the projects and see them through.
Apply Before the link Expires for Glance Looking To Hire For SDE