Glance Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Glance – An InMobi Group Company
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer technology company that operates some of the most disruptive digital platforms including Glance, Roposo, and Glance TV. Glance has redefined the way the internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need to search for and download apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next-generation internet experience.
Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Glance TV is changing the way consumers engage and interact with their televisions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Jio Platforms, Google, and Mithril Capital. For more information, visit glance.com, roposo.com, and inmobi.com.
Company Name: Glance
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Intern – Software Development
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
What should you know about joining Glance?
At Glance, we walk the talk – free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion! On joining, you’ll have opportunities to make an immediate impact on mission-critical projects, as you work with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Be rewarded for your autonomy even as you collaborate. Ideate, innovate, and inspire by leveraging bleeding-edge tech to disrupt consumer experiences.
While you work, we’ll take care of nourishing your body, mind, and soul. This includes daily meals, gym, trainings, tech tools, and regular unwind sessions. Also, feel free to bring your kids – even the furry ones – to the office!
What will you be doing?
- Analyse requirements and asks from key stakeholders
- Design new features/product asks with guidance from leads.
- Deliver high quality code by applying best coding practices.
- Provide full stack support for existing products/tools.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6 Months prior experience in internships
- Currently in college or a fresh graduate
- Experience in Java programming and familiarity of Spring or DropWizard framework
- Bonus: Experience in SQL and NoSQL Database technologies like Postgres, Mongo
- Well versed with the complete Software Engineering Lifecycle
- Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, MVC, general Algorithms, Design Patterns etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated, and proactive
- You are willing to learn, adapt and have the tolerance for ambiguity
- Ambitious to try out different things and experiment
Duration of internship: 6 Months
Apply Before the link Expires for Glance Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring .