Global Payments Freshers Recruitment Details:
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Official Website: www.globalpayments.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Noida
Summary of This Role
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures.Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs.Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code.Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
What Part Will You Play
- Develops basic code using a front or back end programming language within a platform as directed for internal and external client software solutions.Follows program specifications for routine coding and support on a project/issue with a limited understanding of the application / database.
- Assists with basic application documentation, testing and validation as directed.
- Performs testing and validation requirements for basic code changes and corrective measures for basic code deficiencies as directed.
- Applies a basic understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
What Are We Looking For in This Role
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- No experience is required.
- Typically has a basic knowledge and use of one or more languages/technologies from the following but not limited to two or more modern programming languages, experience working with various APIs, and external Services, and experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities
- Skills / Knowledge – Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity – Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
. Should be a MCA/B Tech/BE by qualification
. Should have 0-2 years of experience in any software technology
. 2022 pass out preferred, immediate joiners will be given preference
. Should have basic understanding of Software lifecycle, Algorithms
. Should possess sound analytical/logical reasoning skills
. Should possess sound written/verbal/oral communication skills
. Should have familiarity with Agile/Waterfall SDLC workflow
. Candidates with basic knowledge in any technology ( C,C++, Java, Mainframes , Cobol) will be preferred
. Should be familiar with debugging programs and logical flows
Apply Before the link Expires for Global Payments Freshers Recruitment.