GlobalLogic-Hitachi Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
GlobalLogic is an American digital services company providing software product design and development services. It is an independent subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd. GlobalLogic has corporate headquarters in San Jose, California.
Company Name: GlobalLogic- A Hitachi Group Company
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Only Freshers
Designation:- Analyst (Technical Support)
Process: Semi Voice Process (Night Shift)
Interview Process for GlobalLogic-Hitachi Off Campus Freshers Hiring :
- Ops Manager Round
- Written Test (Aptitude, Personality, Versant)
- Client Round
- HR Round **Excellent communication skills are required.
Perks and Benefits for GlobalLogic-Hitachi Off Campus Freshers Hiring :
- 5 Working Days
- CTC: 3 – 3.5 LPA based + Benefits (Two-way Cab) + Incentive
- Work from the office.
Qualifications required for GlobalLogic-Hitachi Off Campus Freshers Hiring :
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc (CSE/IT) graduates (Graduation is a Mandate)
- Should have Provisional certificate and Consolidated marks memo.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to control interaction in a consultative way
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong knowledge of web-browser-based technologies
- Experience with HRIS, CRM, and/or ATS is a plus
- Good knowledge in HTML & CSS.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- As an Associate Technical Support (TSE), you will have the opportunity to combine creative problem-solving, providing a great customer experience and utilizing technical skills in one role!
- As a member of our 24×7 Customer Support team Provide a service experience second to none as you help our customers tackle their problems head-on and crush any technical obstacles in their path. You will be supported by our internal best-in-class team, receiving ample training and development opportunities to help get you up and running and ready for primetime. If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to interact with customers and become an expert in world-class technology, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude toward our customers
- Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
- Responsible for learning product platforms and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
- Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Interact with customers through various channels including phone, chat, and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
- Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers and our business
- Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with empathy and integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with product policies, procedures, and core competencies
Apply Before the link Expires for GlobalLogic-Hitachi Off Campus Freshers Hiring .