Google Cloud Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
About Company: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Company Name: Google
Job Profile: Strategic Cloud Engineer, University Graduate, 2022
Work Location: In-office:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
About the job
As a Strategic Cloud Engineer, you will guide customers on configuring and deploying their Google Cloud infrastructure, including identity and access management, network architecture, application security. You will also help customers design their cloud applications for large-scale data processing systems, optimal scaling, develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, and troubleshoot potential platform issues. You will travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Minimum qualifications required for Google Cloud Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field or equivalent software engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining internet-facing, production-grade applications in virtualized environments.
- Experience in writing scripts in one or more languages, such as Python, Go, or similar.
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion.
Preferred qualifications for Google Cloud Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Hands-on experience in big data, information retrieval, data mining, or machine learning.
- Experience in identity management, e.g., Okta, Ping, Centrify, GCDS, Active Directory, etc.
- Experience in working with/on data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT, data structures, and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Experience in system administration tasks in Linux, Unix, or Windows, with familiarity with standard IT security practices (e.g., encryption, certificates, key management).
- Experience in building multi-tier, high-availability applications with modern web technologies, such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, TensorFlow.
- Basic Cloud Foundations, including networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance.
Job Responsibilities for Google Cloud Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex cloud infrastructure and data challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Travel regularly (up to 30%) for in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
Apply Before the link Expires for Google Cloud Off Campus Freshers Hiring.