Google India Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
Official Website: www.google.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Silicon Validation Software
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
About the job
- Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- The Silicon Software team in Bangalore has the long-term charter to develop software for a variety of custom silicon being developed for both internal and external customers, this includes IP for many diverse applications.
- In this role, you will be a member of the team developing high performance and low power hardware and software to enable Google’s continuous innovations in mobile image, goals, and AI processing. You will develop the software platform support, firmware, and drivers for the Google Tensor mobile SoC.
- Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people’s lives better through technology.
- Develop new software, hardware, and system architecture to support future applications.
- Design, develop, and test embedded software drivers for the next generation devices.
- Work to enable applications for devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with embedded systems and developing device drivers or firmware
- Demonstrated knowledge of embedded systems development, RTOS concepts, device drivers, and hardware/software integration
Apply before the link Expires for Google India Off Campus Freshers Hiring.