Google Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Google Off Campus Drive 2022 | Google Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer – University Graduate (2023 Batch) | Apply Now
About Company: Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Company Name: Google
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Job Profile: Software Engineer – University Graduate (2023)
Work Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Minimum qualifications required for Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or macOS environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python
- Master’s degree
Job Description for Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
If you’re interested in this University Graduate position, try out Kick Start.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
Apply Before the link Expires for Google Off Campus Drive 2022.