Google Recruitment Hiring As Android Software Engineer: Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Android
Company Name: Google
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed:5 years of relevant work experience.
Minimum qualifications for Google Recruitment Hiring As Android Software Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional experience working in the mobile industry.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java and/or Python.
Preferred qualifications for Google Recruitment Hiring As Android Software Engineer:
- Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms or API design.
- Experience automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends. Experience with full-stack or back-end application development.
- Knowledge of mobile application development in Android and sensing technologies.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Apply Before the link Expires for Google Recruitment Hiring As Android Software Engineer.