Great Learning Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the company:
Great Learning is catering to students from over 170+ countries. In these 8+ years, we have delivered more than 79 million + hours of learning to more than 5.1 million + learners, leading to several thousands of rewarding career transitions. Many of our programs have been consistently ranked No.1 in the country for years and this speaks volumes about the quality of work we do amidst such stiff competition in the market.
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both): Both
Job Location: Bangalore
Target batch Passouts:2022,2023
Course Specialization: Any
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any) : Graduate/Post Graduate
Candidate location (if any): Bangalore
Probation/Training Period :3 Months
Salary & Stipend: Fixed + Variable 11 – 12 LPA
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any): NA
Tentative date of interview : Immediate
Tentative date of joining : Immediate
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Academic Operations: Researching about the requisite coursework to be delivered by the program and supporting the faculty with content creation. Onboarding mentors to deliver the course. Looking after support queries from the learners, evaluations and any escalations. Track learner feedback for live sessions and implement improvements to ensure the live sessions are engaging.
● Content Management: Coordinating with stakeholders for getting the content ready for delivery. Manage the delivery schedules and ensure optimum delivery.
● Content Delivery: Contributing to new product development, content, running labels, taking support sessions or mentor sessions and having 1:1 connects with learners.
● Sales and Marketing Support: Periodic product specific training has been conducted. Coordinating with stakeholders for webinars and masterclass sessions (International).
● Operational Support: Drive the day to day support for new cohorts (new programs) and ensure we close the loop between user experience and content by performing learner analytics
Skill Set Required :
● Should have a Graduation degree/Post-Graduation in IT or adjacent fields.
● Should have at-least 1 year of experience in the field of Cybersecurity. Industry experience or teaching experience both can be considered for eligibility.
● Should have up-to-date knowledge of Cybersecurity related developments in the industry.
● Must be a quick learner. The nature of this role requires the candidate to acquire the necessary skills in an independent, self-driven mode
● Candidates with prior work experience in Content Management, Content Operations,
● Content Curation and Academic Backgrounds will be preferred.
● Exceptional written and oral communication
● Good problem-solver
● Analytical and forward-thinking
Interview Process :
Panel Interview, PPT Interview, Cultural Interview, Associate Director and VP.