GSPANN Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: GSPANN is a US-based consulting services provider focused on implementations in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Intelligence & Mobile Solutioning initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery, and support of solutions in the ECM, Enterprise and Marketing Analytics, Big Data, DevOps, and Mobility space. Since 2004, we have implemented solutions in ECM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation, and Project Management. We have a good mix of subject-matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite, and off-shore model.
Company Name: Gspann
Official Website: www.gspann.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee – Big Data
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Pune, Hyderabad
GSPANN is willing to equip young minds with relevant skills and practical exposure that will give a quality boost to your career. Apply for our freshers hiring program now!
- Be the best version of you: Upgrade your interpersonal and soft skills through internal training. All team members and managers work collaboratively at GSPANN with ample hand-holding during the training period to provide the comfort zone.
- Showcase capabilities, get promoted early: High performers are rewarded with timely promotions.
- Flexibility to switch among processes: Get an opportunity to switch between the management of different processes of diverse locations, i.e., US, India, UK, Canada, etc.
- Not just work-life balance but work-life harmony: A healthy work environment and complete work-life balance to cater to the team members’ personal commitments and requirements have been a stepping stone at GSPANN.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support and remediate across multiple applications.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting, problem resolution, and business analysis.
- Give accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Document processes and procedures to resolve issues.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Work within the constraints of published Service-level Agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborate with the team to explore and learn the existing systems.
- Open to work in 24×7 rotational shifts.
Skills and Experience
- Must hold a degree in one of the following disciplines: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, and Java/Python.
- Understanding of any cloud environment, like Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Azure.
- Familiarity with workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow design and deploy directed acrylic graphs (DAGs).
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum application development using Jira.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for GSPANN Off Campus Freshers Hiring.