HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
About HackerEarth: HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organisations to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 4M+ developers.
Company Name: HackerEarth
Job Profile: SDET Engineering Interns
Duration : 3 to 6 months
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Roles and Responsibilities for HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2021
- Execute the automated testing required to test the application framework upgrade
- Explore and learn current framework and architecture
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Design and develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality, and deliver testing results back to project team and business
- Take ownership of your work – Understand the root cause not just the symptoms. Work closely with the team to automate mundane actions.
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Enable engineering productivity by working towards reduce time to deliverable from concept.
- Write automated test suites using our in-house framework and libraries. This requires good knowledge of programming skills, especially with Python and REST APIs
- Maintain, improve and create new features for our in-house Testing Tools. Technologies you will be exposed to are: Selenium, Python, Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins, AWS) and other third party tools.
Skills Required for HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2021
- General Software Development Skills
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python, Java
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly. Obsession with quality and customer experience · Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly.
Apply Before the link Expires for HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2021