HARMAN Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Details:
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Official Website: www.harman.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Position Summary for HARMAN Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:.
This person will be a part of team that develops next generation Infotainment solutions. The person must have a strong knowledge in RTOS environments with memory and CPU constraints. An understanding of multi-threaded environments, memory management, and synchronization techniques is essential.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
The expectation from this role is that of an Individual contributor.
Job Responsibilities for HARMAN Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Work on developing cutting edge Audio solutions on DSP platforms
- Work in an RTOS environment with memory and CPU constraints, and real time deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Coordinates software development activities with software team leader.
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development.
Basic Qualifications for HARMAN Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Bachelors Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Audio algorithms on DSP processors,
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or other object oriented language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
- Capable time management skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for HARMAN Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.