Harris Computer Systems Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Harris provides mission-critical software solutions for the Public Sector, Healthcare, Utilities and Private Sector verticals throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Working for Harris is the perfect opportunity to fulfil your professional goals as well as achieve your personal dreams!
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai(Andheri)
Reporting to the Development Team Lead, the Software Engineer will:
• Implement product designs by programming in a variety of languages and using a variety of technologies
• Produce accurate effort estimates for large and small scale tasks, and work with Development Team Lead to track development progress and timelines
• Complete software maintenance tasks assigned to the team – bug fixes, customer-driven feature development, etc.
• Collaborate with the R&D team on development methodology, processes, and associated tools
• Assist Support and Professional Services groups with design reviews and escalated issues
• Working with QA, promote best practices to ensure a high level of quality within the team.