HBC India Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
About Company: HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their Omni-Channel platforms, while unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes retail formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 300 stores and close to 30,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks OFF 5TH.
Official Website: www.hbc.com
Job Profile: Trainee – OMS
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Work Location: Bangalore
- Responsible for assisting in Design & Implementation of new features & stability of Omni Channel Order Processing & delivery platforms for The Bay. This role requires basic understanding of IBM Sterling Order management, Inventory Visibility & Echo Systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Basic Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Linux Red Hat, Shell Scripts, and XML, Sterling Commerce’s complementary and competitive products such as Kafka, WebSphere, MQ Series, or JMS compliant queues;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply