HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic e-commerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price e-commerce company.
Official Website: www.hbc.com
Job Profile: Trainee – Digital Operations
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
What This Position Is All About:
Digital Item Lifecycle teams add thousands of new items onto the websites each week. The Associate for Item Setup is responsible for ensuring a superior customer shopping experience as a result of executing the online merchandising and product information strategy for multiple categories of business. The objectives will be met by ensuring category merchandising is reflective of the site merchandising strategy for assigned areas of business. The position will also be accountable for ensuring timely and accurate setup and production of all products and assortments.
Who You Are:
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem-solving including new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging conventions.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You also have:
- Ownership over designated categories of business with the goal of achieving all accuracy targets, maintaining/decreasing the NOS inventory and ensuring compliance with Go Live dates and Time to site SLAs for the respective areas.
- Ownership of product categorization to ensure all products are placed in all relevant categories on site to optimize selling
- Serve as the liaison between buyers, E-com team members, digital lifecycle teams, and studio teams on Item setup –related issues
- Responsible for Item setup, categorization and brand merchandising for multiple areas of business. Properly set up all new items, define where items should be assorted in appropriate web folders for optimal exposure, and ensure items publish on time. Responsible for delaying items that are not validated. Responsible for the resolution process for quality center defects as well as items not on site in the Warehouse. Identify process and/or system inefficiencies on a regular basis. Send items for select vendor approval
- Daily sign-off on web site publication; Ensuring a thorough quality assurance of designated categories of responsibility and any featured products
- Develop training materials and product guides as needed including thoroughly documenting all processes and procedures
- Partner with Site Operations on process efficiencies for optimal and improved refinement automation
As the Trainee, you will:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of the retail e-commerce landscape
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Candidates with 1-year experience in e-commerce, and retail site merchandising preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for HBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring