HBC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high-quality stores and their Omni-Channel platforms while unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes retail formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off-price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 300 stores and close to 30,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks OFF 5TH.
Company Name: HBC
Job Profile: Trainee – Buying Operations
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Id: 230002JJ
What This Position Is All About:
Help Saks deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers! By performing various supply chain related tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time. You’ll also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from Saks U.S and Canada headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success
You also have:
- Setup Item Master Data in Saks internal systems
- Creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders using in-house tools
- Transmission of Purchase Orders to the vendors
- Work with Buying Offices, Planners and Vendors
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Liaison between US Buying offices, vendors and Leadership team
- Maintain workflow dashboard and reporting of business metrics
- Other specific tasks and special projects assigned
Who You Are:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multi-task are desired traits
- Detail oriented with good organizational and clerical skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced.
- He/she will possess average communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams
- This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines and routine problem solving with a willingness to learn
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Apply Before the link Expires for HBC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.