Health Catalyst Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Health Catalyst:
The healthcare industry is the next great frontier of opportunity for software development, and this is your opportunity to be a part of this. Health Catalyst is one of the most dynamic and influential companies in this space. We are working on solving the national level healthcare problems and this is your chance to improve the lives of millions of people including your family and friends. Health Catalyst is a fast-growing company that values smart, hardworking and humble individuals. Each product team is a small, mission-critical team focused on developing innovative tools to support Catalyst’s mission to improve the performance, cost, quality and outcomes in healthcare.
Job Title: HL7 Interface Engineering Intern
Location: Hyderabad, India
Work mode: Work from Office
Team & Role:
We are looking for an eager and passionate HL7 Interface Engineering Intern to join our interoperability team based out of Hyderabad, India. The intern will be trained on C#/SQL/XML/Powershell scripting to bring new source systems into the Nexus, UDM, and CHR applications. They focus on acquiring data from various sources that are found in a Health System’s ecosystem. They become accustomed to both the technical and business details of the source systems and engage with multiple technologies to acquire, transform, deploy, and validate new data sources. They assist clients in understanding prerequisites, troubleshooting issues, and sharing knowledge. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
What you’ll be trained to own in this role:
- Perform preliminary assessment of new data sources. Assist clients and project managers with estimating our level of effort and refining the project scope to identify requirements and tasks.
- Work with customers and internal resources to design, develop, and implement HL7 interfaces.
- Perform analysis and testing to ensure quality across the lifecycle of an Interoperability project. Participate in configuration reviews inside the team. Create or amend checklists for testing. Create, amend, or extend test scripts to aid in testing.
- Configure the system to accept new data sources, or to change system features or settings.
- Create detailed documentation for projects, to allow for a clean hand-off to our support teams.
- The ability to articulate issues in both technical and layman’s terms to both internal and external audiences. This includes tracking and communicating the resolution of issues related to projects or support tickets.
- Negotiate solutions that may involve two or more parties and may include trade-offs on competing priorities.
- Balance tasks and priorities between multiple client projects and internal initiatives; ensure one’s own tasks are executed efficiently and according to project requirements and timelines.
- Perform research and write documentation for internal and external audiences.
- As needed and scheduled, participate in on-call events or after-hour deployments.
- As needed, please train client resources that meet our data ingest requirements.
- Demonstrate an ownership mentality, be detail-oriented, and practice continuous learning. Lead a balanced life that enables you to sustain your pace.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education & Relevant Experience
- Currently enrolled in or previously graduated with a degree in technology, business, or healthcare IT.
What you bring to this role:
- Beginner or Intermediate level in Structured Query Language (SQL). Must be comfortable writing queries with joins but will not be performing any DBA duties.
- Beginner level in PowerShell or any scripting language
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to take pride in the quality, details, efficiency, and consistency of the components you will be helping design, build, deploy, test, and maintain at scale.
- Self-motivated; comfortable working under general direction.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate clearly, timely, and effectively with other team members and with clients.
- Effective written and verbal communication. Ability to navigate difficult client conversations with a professional demeanour.
- Strong sense of customer service to address client needs consistently and effectively.
Apply Before the link Expires for Health Catalyst Off Campus Freshers Hiring