Help Now Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the company: With a dream of saving more than 70,000 lives a day, HelpNow was started by 3 IITians, driven by first-hand experiences of a broken ambulance system in India. Over 15 months of R&D and with inputs from domain experts, HelpNow has built the largest network of private ambulances in Mumbai, leveraged ridesharing cabs into “MedCabs” and made technological optimizations to truly create the safest ambulance service in India. Currently, we are also operational in Bangalore and Delhi. Launched on Maharashtra Day, 1st May 2019, we invite you to join our mission, to give quality help and save 70,000+ lives DAILY.
Profile/Designation: Laravel Developer
Job Location: Remote Opportunity
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Target batch Passouts: 2021-2023
Course specialization: B.tech(CS/IT), M.tech
Candidate location: Pan India
Probation/Training Period: 3 months probation
Salary: 3 to 4.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are searching for a Laravel developer to build web applications for our company. In this role, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business. To ensure success as a Laravel developer you should be adept at utilizing Laravel’s GUI and be able to design a PHP application from start to finish. A top-notch Laravel developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
1-The discussing project aims with the development team.
2-Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
3-Code optimization and scaling of project. Expertise in writing REST APIs.
4-Hands-on experience in versioning tools (GIT).
5-Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debugging of builds.
6-Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
7-Testing functionality for users and the backend. Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
8- Maintaining web-based applications.
9- Knowledge of laravel mix is a plus.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or comparable experience
- Familiar with version control management ( GIT )
- Solid experience working with PHP, the most recent Laravel version, and SOLID Principle, as well as other web frameworks
- Demonstrated proficiency in API service management (REST and SOAP), OOP (Object-oriented Programming), and MVC Proven familiarity with unit testing technologies such as PHPSpec, PHPUnit, and Behat
- Solid working understanding of database architecture and query optimization (MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB and DynamoDB)
- Working knowledge of server technologies (Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM) and cloud servers (Azure, AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, etc.)
- Superior communication and problem-solving abilities
- Technical round
- HR round
Apply Before the link Expires via AMCAT using the following steps-
Apply Step 1: Click here to Register for AMCAT
Apply Step 2: Click Here to Apply