Hewlett Packard Off Campus Drive 2022:
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational information technology company based in Spring, Texas, United States. HPE was founded on November 1, 2015, in Palo Alto, California, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee-R&D
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2021
CTC: Rs. 5 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Hewlett Packard Off Campus Drive 2022:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
• You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
• You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
• You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
• You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
Eligibility criteria for Hewlett Packard Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade with no active arrears.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
How to Apply for Hewlett Packard Off Campus Drive 2022?
Apply Before the link Expires for Hewlett Packard Off Campus Drive 2022.