Hexagon Off Campus Drive Details:
About the Company: Hexagon AB is a publicly listed global information technology company specializing in hardware and software digital reality that was founded in 1992 and headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Hexagon’s B share is listed on the list of large companies on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Official Website: www.hexagonppm.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
As a Quality Assurance Analyst,
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation of the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in-place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have a working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, have good communication, and interpersonal skills, and work with overseas counterparts.
BTech/MTech graduate with 0 to 2 years experience. Mechanical/Marine Engineering is preferred.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Apply Before the link Expires for Hexagon Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Hexagon Off Campus Drive