Hexagon Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Software Developer Details:
Hexagon Capability Center India (HCCI) is one of the key technology RD hubs for Hexagon, a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous technologies enabling efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Innovations, consistent deliveries and ever-evolving technologies at HCCI have helped various Hexagon units to grow their business and customer base globally. HCCI has product teams that work on product portfolios for PPM, Safety Infrastructure, Geospatial, Geosystems, Mining, Manufacturing Intelligence, and Positioning Intelligence. In addition, HCCI has dedicated service teams that provide implementation services for PPM and SI customers worldwide.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- The candidate would have to be an independent developer
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Take inputs from stake holders and generate a solution by coding
- Would also have to give feedback about any potential issues that could arise out of the existing architecture
- Contribute to the maintenance of products in hot fix mode
- Contribute to the quality of products
- Producing code using .NET language (C#)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent degree with relevant coding experience
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Hexagon PPM is seeking to hire a highly motivated individual for a Developer position
- Candidates should have strong technical skills, analytical capabilities, and the ability to create innovative solutions
- You will be working in a Scrum team environment with a talented group of professional software developers
- You will be using state-of-the-art tools and technologies while building next-generation 2D/3D computer-aided design systems that run on desktop devices
- Should be aware of OOPS concepts.
- Should have a strong Analytical and Programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework and the ecosystem.
- Proficient in C#, .NET WinForms
- Experience in writing xUnit tests for C# code
- Should possess excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Should have knowledge on MS SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Good knowledge of Data Structures
- Good knowledge of Software patterns
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps is an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Hexagon Off Campus Freshers Hiring.