Hitachi elevates your innovation advantage by merging operational and informational experience to offer you a data partner with unprecedented range and depth in data management. We are analytics, industrial expertise, technology and outcomes rolled into one great solution provider.
Official Website: www.hitachi.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
- As an Associate with us, you’ll be able to succeed on a truly global scale – with unrivalled opportunities to collaborate with clients and teams across the world.
- At Hitachi Vantara we look to the future and consider what the world will be like, which technology will be key and how people will behave.
- We consider future challenges around climate, energy and sustainability.
- In fact, we’re inspired every day to contribute to society and change the future for the better. For these reasons and more, your potential for growth and development here is limitless. How far you go really is up to you.
Life as an Associate
- As an Associate, you’ll be placed within a 3000+ team who work across 30 countries in our Global Delivery Network. From IoT to Enterprise Applications, you’ll work with cutting-edge technologies in a truly collaborative environment, to build a scalable delivery capability of consulting-led, industrial digital solutions
- You’ll be individually mentored and work on challenging projects from month one, as well as receiving tailored, structure training and development. You’ll have full exposure to working with all levels of experienced professionals throughout the organisation – as well as ongoing support both from the leadership team and your fellow Associates.
- You’ll be part of a group of hard-working, highly driven professionals who are all committed to doing great work across the world. From day 1 you will be working on live technology projects in streams like Development, Support and Sustenance, Process and Delivery Quality in technology areas like- Enterprise Applications, Digital Modernization, and Digital Insights.
What you’ll bring
You’ll be a pro-active go-getter, with the ability to adapt, think critically and deliver innovative solutions every step of the way. You’ll also need a passion for technology, with a results-orientated mindset, plus:
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (70% Min)
- Strong domain knowledge and experience
- A talent for coding and programming
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A flexible, proactive approach
- The ability to work as part of a tea
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply