Hitachi Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Since its founding in 1910, Hitachi has responded to the expectations of society and its customers through technology and innovation. Our mission is to “Contribute to society through the development of superior, original technology and products.” Over the past 100+ years this commitment has led us to work towards creating a more sustainable society through our “Social Innovation Business”. We work to apply our expertise in information technology (IT), operational technology (OT), and a wide variety of products to advance social infrastructure systems and improve quality of life across the world.
Official Website: www.hitachienergy.com/in
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Bangalore
- Support SQO P&A Specialist in evaluating business performance and major digital transformation initiatives.
- Understand SQO function processes and goals.
- Ensure proper documentation of business processes / applications.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Support P&A specialist day to day activities related to developing Business reports, Analysis and resolving User stories.
- Attend council meetings to understand stake holder expectations and establish working relationship with key stake holders.
- Support the Specialist for correct and timely monthly SQO reporting activities.
- Participate in trainings, workshops and meetings.
- The scope of this role is global and cross business lines.
- The job will touch about 20’000+ HC and will be a significant enabler to secure smooth transition of the new JV and support long term strategic goals.
- Change management and continuous improvement.
- Multiple stakeholder management, cross functional and cross business lines.
- Open minded and collaborative approach needed.
- Leading self and working without close supervision.
- Data integration coming from multiple systems.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Graduate in Business Analytics, Data Science, or similar quantitative field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Good analytical skills.
- Preferred to have certification in Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Understanding in using query languages, such as SQL, PL/SQL, programming languages like Python and Power Platform tools like Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Good to have understanding about statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics and natural language processing.
- Ability to interact with business as well as other technical teams.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
- Stay updated with advancements and best practices in analytics.
- Excellent cross/inter-cultural skills and capable in working with different cultures.
Apply before the link Expires for Hitachi Off Campus Freshers Recruitment