HOERBIGER Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
HOERBIGER is a 125-year Swiss organisation and has its headquarters in Zug , Switzerland. It is active throughout the world in the oil, gas, and process industries, in the automotive industry, and in safety solutions. In 2021, its 8,000 employees achieved sales of 1.03 billion euros in 123 locations and 48 countries. Our products and services are used in reciprocating compressors, gas flow control units, vehicle transmissions, gas-powered engines, automobile hydraulics, and comprehensive explosion protection solutions.
Official Website: www.hoerbiger.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Defree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Role requirements for HOERBIGER Off Campus Drive 2023
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (Fresher) is responsible for the programming of applications and software in the Service software function.
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind
What you should bring with you for HOERBIGER Off Campus Drive 2023
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Should have BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree.
- Familiarity with Software development basics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of scoping with international stakeholders.
- Good communication skills.
- Conversant with MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.