You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Company Name: HP
Job Profile: Graduate 3D Commercial Financial Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: 3120898
- HP’s 3D Printing Finance team is seeking for a strong analyst to provide financial guidance and support to the 3D Printing Commercial organization.
- This analyst position will focus on driving long term profitable growth for HP 3D: provide financial support on a daily basis, drive forecast predictability and derive deep insights to support the decision making process.
- It will also help drive efficiencies, enhancements and automation.
- A few years ago, HP launched a unique 3D Printing technology and business model to disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry from product development to manufacturing. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is one of the most transformative forces in our lifetime – join HP and be a part of it!
- Provides financial analysis to the 3D Commercial team on Hardware, Services and Consumables.
- Support the key financial processes: Month-end, Quarter-end, monthly and weekly Forecasts.
- Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations and provide opinions on deal approvals, specifically with the Commercial service team
- Work very closely with the Service Commercial organisation to provide technical support: revenue, contracts, cost allocations and PO support
- Handles financial business issues cross-functionally: legal, supply-chain, marketing etc.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives and to the finance team
- Provide support on financial automation and reporting
- Also responsible for the Commercial Opex budget from a financial stand point: forecast, budget and actuals.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of accounting processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- We have a Women Network which organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on; improving business acumen, work life balance.
Apply before the link Expires for HP India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.